Saturday, April 12, 2008

a Call for a Change

Last week, when I watched a show, I was interested with the topic that discussed the reasons behind the sudden climatic change and the calamities that many countries have experienced. Global warming, I always hear these many times and yes this is the reason why the heat of the sun is so damaging, but the truth is I don't fully understand how it cause the sudden weather changes. The show have taught me that we are the one who are responsible why it is happening and we are now suffering the consequences. I have learned that by simply using too much electricity and by not saving water, we are constantly destroying that planet we are living in. Now, many concerned people from around the globe are working to let us know and educate on how we can save our earth and eventually save us and the next generation. Hope that you will help.

No comments: