Tuesday, April 8, 2008

an eye opener

The news about rice shortage hasn't stop and people who belong to the poorest of the poor are now on panic buying. Actually, I'm little concern with what will happen if the crisis continues, but I know that our people will be able to surpass this. For the longest time, we have encountered different crisis, I don't think that only this thing will turn us down. For now, I don't really worry that much, I guess it's because I'm on a diet, haha.. This event I think is an eye opener for everyone that we especially the government have taken for granted the agriculture sector. We are so apt to industrialization that we even converted our farm lands into metro. Also, it is a realization for all of us that we have to give credit to the farmers and value their work.

No comments: